Tuesday, 24 November 2009

SHOES + SHOES + MORE SHOES


I bought a lovely vintage lace crop top to wear with high waisted skirts on eBay over the weekend, how cute is this...

I've found a few more hot cut out dresses too. Check out this one with strappy sleeves, vintage of course.

And this one with leather detailing which I'm in love with, but it's already gone out of my price range. Again this is vintage.

I'm in love still with mens watches and am desperate for this retro gold casio mmmh.

Shoes, shoes and more shoes, I've found a few I like at the moment. Such as these cute vintage brown heeled boots.

These army-style vintage boots, I've bid on them already.

And last but by no means least, these gorgeous brown lace up boots.


Well that's all for today, tune in soon!

Peace, Love and Blood.
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment